A voluntary and Free junk removal program.
Do you have an inoperable vehicle on your property that you've been trying to get rid of but can't because you lost the paperwork? We can help! Owners and occupants of property specifically located within the unincorporated areas of Sonoma County can now have unwanted junk vehicles towed away for free and without the usual DMV paperwork.
This is a voluntary program. Call and we will take care of all the details. In return you will be helping your community by creating a cleaner, safer and more beautiful neighborhood to live in.
To file a complaint about abandoned vehicles in Sonoma County:
- On public streets or highways- Contact the California Highway Patrol at 707-588-1400.
- For abandoned vehicles located within any city limits - contact the applicable City Police Department.
- On private property in unincorporated Sonoma County - Contact the Code Enforcement division of the Permit and Resource Management Department.
For information and scheduling contact Ryan Pelleriti at 707-565-1921.
- Only available to residents located within unincorporated areas of Sonoma County.
- A document must be signed granting permission to the County to have the vehicle(s) towed with the understanding that the vehicle will be dismantled.
- Applies to passenger cars, pickups, sport utility vehicles, vans and small trailers. Free towing not available to recreational vehicle storage yards or repair shops.